Keeping up-to-date with the latest innovations is difficult, isn't it?
Your time is limited, valuable resources are scarce and it can just feel overwhelming, right?
We understand, and that's why Corinium are proud to announce the fourth edition of Data Champions, Online - Europe 2022.
Taking place for just 1.5 hours per day for 5 days, DCO Europe brings content you cannot find anywhere else, directly to your home, commute or office, on desktop, mobile or tablet, delivered by the region's leading lights in data analytics.
Sharing their successes, failures and lessons learned in a bitesize and interactive format, this is your chance to get up-to-speed with the latest and greatest data analytics innovations.
Simply sign-up, logon and learn.
Are you ready to accelerate your data analytics journey?
The idea behind Snowplow was to provide a platform to enable any company to collect their granular event data for themselves, in their own cloud account so that data analysts and scientists could free themselves from the constraints imposed by the web analytics vendors. The idea remains the same today: Snowplow enables you to track any event data; ask any question of that data and use any tool you want to answer it.
TIBCO fuels digital business by enabling better decisions and faster, smarter actions through the TIBCO Connected Intelligence Cloud. From APIs and systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of your business through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation. Learn how TIBCO makes digital smarter at www.tibco.com.
Driven by our global, connected network, Corinium inspires data and analytics senior leaders to make quicker, more informed decisions and follow proven paths to success. Through insights, practical tools, expert guidance and industry connections, we help executives harness data as an asset to drive efficiency and innovation.
On our new platform, the Business of Data, we have curated a wealth of thought-leading insights, via video podcasts, in-depth articles, reports, and interviews. Find out how other senior data and analytics leaders are tackling the challenges we’re facing today and are accelerating their organization’s recovery and transformation.
For a limited time, subscribing to the Business of Data is free, so make sure to do so today for complimentary access to exclusive insights you just can’t find anywhere else: http://www.business-of-data.com/
1. Learn from the most successful leaders in the data world, and explore the strategic issues that matter to you. We have years of experience in creating data events which deliver true insights.
2. Enjoy the convenience of an online event. There’s no need to spend time & money on travel, no time out of the office, and you can fit the event around your schedule, or catch up on-demand.
3. Interact with the data community’s leading lights. Our technology and live broadcasts mean you can put your specific pain points & questions to our expert speakers, and get direct, actionable answers.
4. All for free! There’s no fee to register, and no travel costs. All you need is access to the internet, from anywhere in the world, on any device!
Across 4 days we broadcast two 45-minute webinar sessions directly to your desk. Throughout the week you will benefit from our insightful sessions, delivered by outstanding data analytics leaders, covering your most pertinent challenges.
DCO, Europe uses the latest browser based technology meaning you won't need to download any software to join the event. Simply ensure you have a wifi connection and a web browser such as Chrome, Safari, Edge or Internet Explorer.
Yes all sessions will be made available on-demand after the event
Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to you or your proxy in relation to your registration for this Corinium Global Intelligence (“Corinium”) offer. The definition of “registration” for purposes of these Terms will include all anyone who completes the above form. By entering your contact details, you agree to these Terms.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share such portions of your personal information as may be appropriate with selected third parties including:
- Business partners
- Sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with either them or you.
- Professional organizations involved in the provision of services for the event contracted for, such as, for example ON24.
- Sponsors - we may share your information with event sponsors who may contact you in relation to special offers, products and services related to your role within your company. You may also opt-out at any time by emailing email@example.com
The personal information shown and/or provided by you will be held in a database. It may be used to keep you up to date with developments in your industry. Sometimes your details may be obtained or made available to third parties for marketing purposes. If you do not with your details to be used for this purpose, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org